KidSport Summer Camps
ABOUT KIDSPORT SUMMER CAMPS
KidSport Summer Camps offers children ages 4-11 the opportunity to learn and play a variety of team sports, individual sports, team building games, and other physical education activities in a non-competitive and fun sports environment.
KidSport camps are staffed by highly qualified individuals who are focused on providing a first-rate experience for your kids. All activities are age-appropriate and developed by experts in children’s physical education.
KidSport now offers two camp experiences:
- KidSport Inclusive is for all kids who do not require a high degree of personalized support to participate in large group activities. As always, children with disabilities are welcome in KidSport Inclusive depending on the level of support and personalization needed. This camp was called KidSport Summer Camp in the past.
- KidSport Adaptive is specifically designed to address the modifications that may be needed by children with neurodevelopmental and physical differences. Children who have higher support needs may have a more engaged, comfortable experience in KidSport Adaptive than they would in the original KidSport Inclusive Camp. There are two main differences in these camp experiences.
- The level of support provided.
- The camp staff to child ratio.
Not sure which camp would be best for your child? Contact KidSport at 734-647-2708 or [email protected].
Location: (The schools are just down the street from one another)
KidSport Inclusive: Estabrook Elementary School
1555 W. Cross St.
KidSport Adaptive: Ypsilanti Community High School
2095 Packard St.
Here is a guide to the school with photos: myumi.ch/73QM9.
Looking for other camp options? Check out Camp Explorations at the Museum of Natural History!
Kinesiology Community Programs
830 N. University Ave #4125
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048
Sign up for our email list to get the most up-to-date information about our programs!
HEALTH & SAFETY PRACTICES
PLEASE NOTE: COVID regulations and restrictions are constantly evolving. KidSport will update our policies and procedures as needed, and in accordance with University of Michigan's policies. More information can be found on U-M Health Response and Children on Campus websites.
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
- Utilizing large indoor and outdoor spaces
- Following up-to-date CDC and U-M Children on Campus guidelines
KIDSPORT CAMP IS SPELLED F.U.N!
(Please note: "KidSport Clinics" mentioned in this video is now called "KidSport Huddles.")