KidSport Summer Camps
ABOUT KIDSPORT SUMMER CAMPS
KidSport Summer Camps offers children ages 4-10 the opportunity to learn and play a variety of team sports, individual sports, team building games, fitness and other physical education activities, in a non-competitive and fun sports environment. The activities are age-appropriate and developed by experts in children’s physical education. KidSport Summer Camps are staffed by certified teachers, Health & Fitness and Education majors, University of Michigan students and athletes, and other highly qualified individuals focused on providing a first-rate experience for your kids!
2022 KidSport Summer Camps information will be available February 2022.
Sign up for our email list to get the most up-to-date information about our programs!
HEALTH & SAFETY PRACTICES
PLEASE NOTE: COVID regulations and restrictions are constantly evolving. KidSport will update our policies and procedures as needed, and in accordance with University of Michigan's policies. More information can be found on 2021 Campus Maize & BluePrint or Children on Campus websites.
- Daily questionnaire for staff and campers using ResponsiBLUE & ResponsiBLUE Guest
- Camp capacity has been reduced
- For our campers, face masks/coverings will be optional outdoors and required indoors.
- Staff are required to wear masks indoors
- Staff are required to be vaccinated
- Social distancing during activities
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
- Updated games and activities
- Utilizing outdoor spaces, except during inclement weather
- Following up-to-date CDC and U-M Safe Kids on Campus guidelines
KIDSPORT CAMP IS SPELLED F.U.N!
KidSport strives to ensure as many children as possible are given the opportunity to enjoy our summer camp. Throughout the year, we offer KidSport Clinics to raise money for the Jeff Reese KidSport Scholarship Fund. We are proud to offer scholarships to children who receive free/reduced meals, or meet specific HUD income guidelines. The Jeff Reese KidSport Scholarship is designed to assist families with children meet the cost of the KidSport Summer Camps program. Scholarships are awarded based on the evaluation of the information, and how much we were able to raise during the year.