Lost & Found
Can we help you find something?
School of Kinesiology Lost & Found Guidelines
- All found items should be turned into the SoK Office of Student Affairs, suite 2300.
- Items of high value (electronics, jewelry, wallets, etc.) will be stored for two weeks before being turned into the University of Michigan Division of Public Safety and Security (DPSS).
- Items of lower value (clothing, water bottles, etc.) will be stored for a period of 30 days before being discarded or donated for the item’s continued use.
- Patrons claiming an item may be required to provide additional information about the item in question to prove ownership.
- If OSA staff are able to identify the owner of an item, they will send an email notifying the person that their property is in our lost & found. The owner will have one week to retrieve the item(s) after they have been notified of its location.
Our email is [email protected].