Join the #BestNetworkInSports and the Michigan Sport Management Partners Program to gain primary access to top student talent for internships that will add valuable education experience for students, and entry-level jobs that students have prepared for over their college careers.
The University of Michigan Sport Management Program prepares undergraduate and graduate students for successful careers in the global sports industry. Through hands-on, real-world case studies and diverse consulting projects, students engage with the business of sport and sharpen core competencies to fully grasp a wide range of topics. Examples of past opportunities include:
- Marketing: Digital media, sponsorship valuation, market research
- PR/Communication: Journalism, sports media, graphic design
- Real Estate: Project management, community and economic impact studies
- Finance/Accounting: Financial analysis, planning, statistics
- Operations: Event planning and execution, facilities management
- Business/Partnership Development: Ticket sales, branding, sponsorships
- Community Development: Non-profit management, philanthropy, sport tourism
- HR/Management: Business administration, organizational development
- Consulting: Analytics, consumer insight, competition and industry research
- Talent Representation: Athlete brand building, client research, public policy
Commitment of Internship Partners
By joining the Michigan Sport Management Partners Program, employers commit to posting these opportunities with the Michigan Sport Management Program and also hiring talented students for positions when the fit is mutually beneficial. The Sport Management Program will work individually with industry partners to meet talent needs through provided employer services. Michigan Sport Management Partners will also have their logo displayed on the program website and exclusive access to the Sport Management student resume book. By committing to the Sport Management Partners Program, your brand and sport property will join an elite group of global sport leaders in the Michigan Sport Management network.
How to Join the Program
To discuss your organization’s specific needs, please contact Kelli Kearly, SM Career Coordinator, at email@example.com or 734-764-2733.