prospective Undergraduate students:
Prospective Freshman and External (non-U-M) Transfers
- The next Kinesiology Prospective Student Day/s will be in September 2019.
- Campus Days, for accepted Kines students, will be during Winter semester. There's usually 5 or 6 campus days to choose from. Check back here or our Events page for more info.
Drop us a line and tell us when you'd like to visit:
- Visit the School of Kinesiology. Contact La'Joya Orr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kinesiology's Managing Director of Recruitment and Admissions, to schedule a visit.
- You may also contact us using the Connect with Us! form (http://myumi.ch/JWNvM).
- Tour U-M campus. Contact the U-M Office of Undergraduate Admissions' Visit Campus page (http://admissions.umich.edu/explore-visit/visit-campus).
A cross-campus transfer student has completed college coursework on the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus, but is not currently enrolled in the School of Kinesiology. Students are not eligible to cross-campus transfer until their sophomore year.
We have several CCT info sessions next semester:
- Wednesday, January 9, 3:00pm
- Thursday, January 17, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, January 23, 7:30pm
- Monday, January 28, 4:30pm
- Thursday, February 7, 3:00pm
- Tuesday, February 26, 5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 13, 3:00pm
- Thursday, March 21, 6:30pm
- Wednesday, April 3, 4:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 10, 3:00pm
All info sessions will be at 555 S. Forest, room 105 (a.k.a., large student space), which is on the lower/garden level of the building. Enter offices using the west (facing University Towers) outside stairwell.
RSVP http://myumi.ch/L3r1N with the session that works with your schedule, and we'll see you there!
P.S. We had previously announced that cross-campus transfer info sessions were over until Fall 2019. That was incorrect, and we're sorry for any confusion.
prospective Graduate students:
Prospective Graduate Student Info Session / Open House
Typically we have two to three open houses for prospective graduate students every year. Our next open house, on Friday, December 7, will be virtual! The webinar will be 1-3pm. RSVP http://myumi.ch/6QYWE to receive instructions on how to tune in. Can't make it? Check our Events page for future open houses.
You may also contact Charlene Ruloff email@example.com, Kinesiology's Graduate Program Coordinator, for information or to schedule a visit.