Prospective Undergraduate Students
Prospective Freshman Students and External (Non-U-M) Transfers
The next Kinesiology Prospective Student Day, for students new to U-M, will be in September 2020.
- Visit us. Contact La'Joya Orr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kinesiology's Managing Director of Recruitment and Admissions, to schedule a visit.
- Contact us using the Connect with Us! form (http://myumi.ch/JWNvM).
- Contact the U-M Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Their Visit Campus page is http://admissions.umich.edu/explore-visit/visit-campus.
Applicants Admitted for the Upcoming Fall Term
If you are accepted by U-M Kinesiology to begin Fall 2020, you and your parents or guardians will be invited to one of our Campus Days, coming up in February, March, and April (exact dates tbd; they will be posted on our Events page). In the meantime, visit the Explore + Visit section of the U-M Admissions site (https://admissions.umich.edu/explore-visit)
A cross-campus transfer student has completed college coursework on the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus, but is not currently enrolled in the School of Kinesiology. Students are not eligible to cross-campus transfer until their sophomore year.
Winter 2020 info sessions are:
- Monday, January 13, 4:00-5:00pm
- Wednesday, January 29, 6:30-7:30pm
- Friday, February 14, 3:00-4:00pm
- Thursday, February 20, 4:00-5:00pm
- Monday, March 16, 4:00-5:00pm
- Thursday, April 9, 5:00-6:00pm
RSVP for any of these at http://myumi.ch/L3r1N
Winter Backpacking / Group Advising (No RSVP necessary):
- Monday, March 23, 10:00-11:00am; and 4:00-5:00pm Group Advising
- Friday, April 3, 1:30-3:00pm
All info sessions will be at 555 S. Forest (Google Maps), room 105 (a.k.a., large student space), which is on the lower/garden level of the building.
prospective Graduate students:
Prospective Graduate Student Info Session / Open House
Typically we have two to four open houses / info sessions for prospective graduate students each year, often with a webinar option. The next info session will be sometime in early 2020. Check our Events page for future dates.
You may also contact Charlene Ruloff (email@example.com), Kinesiology's Graduate Student Affairs manager, for information or to schedule a visit.
Thanks for your interest in our School, and Go Blue!
DYK: U-M's Go Blue Guarantee can assist Michigan students with free tuition or tuition support. Click below to learn more.