Our faculty, staff, and students are glad that you have chosen to join us. We hope your undergraduate experience will pave the way for an exciting future.
After you paid your enrollment deposit, you should have received information about orientation from the Office of New Student Programs (ONSP) including how to register for orientation. Orientation for 2021 will be held virtually over two days - Day 1 with ONSP and Day 2 with the School of Kinesiology. More information regarding Wolverine Online Orientation can be found on the Fall Wolverine Online Orientation Overview page on the ONSP website.
We will interact with you on Day 2 of your orientation. We, along with your Peer Advisors, will be here to work with you as you learn more about our school and U-M. You will also meet individually with your Kinesiology advisor to discuss course scheduling for your Fall semester classes.
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Kinesiology Action Items
To complete the Wolverine Online Orientation:
- Sign up for your Wolverine Online Orientation and Academic Advising Date in Wolverine Access.
- Complete the Wolverine Transition Course and Kinesiology New Student Information Course in Canvas two weeks before your scheduled advising date.
- Complete online placement exams at least two business days prior to your Advising Date.
- Complete your required School of Kinesiology Advising Date Activities. An email will be sent to your umich account with the links you need to participate in your advising date activities
- Attend your one-on-one academic advising session with your assigned advisor;
- Attend a Transition to Kinesiology session hosted by CAPS Counselor(s);
- Attend a community building session led by Kinesiology peer advisors;
- Attend a backpacking and registration session.
- Register for courses, and follow up with your academic advisor if you have any questions throughout the summer We are so excited to welcome you to Kinesiology!
We are looking forward to working with you! Go Blue! If you have questions regarding the Kinesiology orientation requirements, please email Jen Oza Grysko (firstname.lastname@example.org).