IONM Career Fair
The 8th Annual University of Michigan Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Career Fair is on January 19-20, 2023!
Please register by EOD TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, at 2023-umich-ionm-career-fair.eventbrite.com.
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION: $1000
- A portfolio of student resumes before the event
- Registration for up to 2 representatives from your organization
- Table material storage for 1-4 days before the event (you will need to arrange shipment to and from the event)
- Paid parking for 1 vehicle on Thursday and Friday
- Hot breakfast on Thursday and Friday morning
- Case reviews with the IONM junior class on Thursday from 10am-noon
- Student scholarship award presentations and lunch on Thursday from noon-1pm
- Meet and greet with the IONM sophomore class on Thursday from 1-2pm
- Welcome reception hosted by Josh Mergos and Kolleen Chulski on Thursday from 6-8pm
- Career fair table on Friday from 9am-2pm
NOTE: If you’d like to bring more than 2 representatives, you may do so for $100 per person. Limit of 5 additional representatives.
EMPLOYER SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS: $250
Includes scheduled 25-minute student interviews in a private on-site room on Thursday from 3-6pm and Friday from 9am-5:30pm. If you choose this option, we will schedule your student interviews and email you a detailed, personalized itinerary before the event.
NOTE: Your number of interviews will vary based on student interest.
RESUME BOOK ONLY: $500
Skip the career fair entirely and just purchase the portfolio of student resumes.
INDIVIDUALS (NON-EMPLOYER, NON-STUDENT)
Interested in attending as a non-employer, non-student participant? Individual registration is $50 and includes participation in the career fair table session on Friday. Register at 2023-umich-ionm-career-fair.eventbrite.com.
If you have any questions about the career fair, please email Josh Mergos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to ensure full and equitable participation at the Michigan IONM Career Fair. If an accommodation would promote your full participation in this event, please contact KinesCareers@umich.edu to indicate your accommodation requirements.