2020 Kinesiology Career Fair
Join the School of Kinesiology Career Development Center on Tuesday, February 18, from 4-6pm in the Michigan League Ballroom for the annual Kinesiology Career Fair.
Industry professionals from major sport business and health organizations will be in attendance seeking undergraduate and graduate Kinesiology students for employment, internships, volunteer, and job shadow opportunities.
These companies include (but are not limited to):
- The Academy for Sport Leadership
- Advantage Strength and Conditioning
- Ann Arbor YMCA
- Applied Fitness Solutions
- CEA (Cultural Experiences Abroad) Study and Internship Programs Abroad
- CIS Abroad
- Destination Ann Arbor
- The Detroit Lions
- Elite Football Network, Inc.
- Kalamazoo Growlers Baseball
- North Star Reach
- Palace Sports and Entertainment
- Schoolcraft College
- Stretch Zone
- United Shore Professional Baseball League
- U-M Athletics – Radrick Farms Golf Course
- U-M Athletics – Academic Success Program
- U-M MHealthy
- U-M Recreational Sports
- USA Hockey
- Virgin Pulse
Registration is on-site at the Michigan League on the day of the fair. Bring your student ID to expedite the registration process or have your student ID number easily accessible.
Please review the up-to-the-minute list of registered companies by reviewing the event details on Handshake. Select “View All Employers” on the left side of the screen. Once there, you can browse the opportunities employers have posted by selecting “View Details” and filter using the categories on the left panel.
Attendee attire should be business professional. If you need assistance, the University Career Center offers a professional Clothes Closet.
Finally, plan on bringing multiple copies of your resume. Resume paper is available in the Kinesiology Career Development Center.