Your diploma from the School of Kinesiology is much more than a certificate of achievement. It’s the promise of a lifetime connection. Maintain that connection by updating your information with U-M on the Leaders and Best website's Alumni Record Update.
Become active in the Kinesiology Alumni Society (KAS). There is no fee to join, and you will be first to be notified of events like Kinesiology Homecoming, game watches for U-M sports, and group outings to see professional teams in Detroit.
As a graduate, you’re a vital part of our academic community. And we’re here for you: ready to provide support and services throughout the course of your career. In addition to the school’s own mentoring, counseling and networking resources, we can point you to University of Michigan programs and services designed to help you in your job searches and career advancement.
LinkedIn. To join, you will need to register with LinkedIn and complete your profile information. Registration is free.
- University of Michigan School of Kinesiology group for U-M Kinesiology students and alumni.
- University of Michigan Sport Management group for SM and SMC alums.
- University of Michigan Applied Exercise Science group for AES, HF, and PHYSED alums.
- University of Michigan IONM Alumni group for IONM alums.
Connect with Students. If you or your employer are interested in hiring Kinesiology students for jobs or internships, hosting an informational program, or attending our annual career fair, please visit our page for employers. There are numerous ways you can support your fellow Wolverine’s with their professional development!
U-M Alumni Association
Alumni Career Programs include
- a comprehensive job board;
- career change workshops;
- monthly career webinars;
- networking events around the country;
- a career coaches referral program;
- and more!
AAUM programs are available to all alumni of the University of Michigan. Alumni Association members receive additional benefits.
University Career Center
The UCC supports alumni up to 18 months after graduation with these services:
- University Career Center main page
- Career Coaching and Assessments — one-on-one appointments to discuss individual needs.
- Handshake — lists job postings and connects to on-campus recruiting program.
- University Career Alumni Network (UCAN) — a platform that enables you to connect with U-M alumni and other professionals for career-related conversations/informational interviews.
The UCC supports all alumni with these services: