Master's Financial Aid

The U-M Office of Financial Aid (OFA) provides the main source of funds for financing your graduate education. This office provides need-based assistance in the form of federal loans and College Work Study. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to apply for this assistance. The U-M Federal School Code for the FAFSA is 002325.

Athletic Training Assistantships 

We do not have a master’s level assistantship program; however, our various athletic programs do offer assistantships outside of the academic program. These are posted throughout the year on the University’s jobs page at Select “Athletics” under the heading, Career Interest.


Tuition and cost of living

Full-term tuition at the School of Kinesiology is set by the U-M Office of the Registrar. Each year near the beginning of term, updated tuition and fees are posted on the Registrar's website.

There are many factors to take into consideration when calculating the cost of living in Ann Arbor. The U-M Office of Financial Aid provides a standard student budget to help get you started.