prospective Undergraduate students:
A cross-campus transfer student has completed college coursework on the University of Michigan Ann Arbor campus but is not currently enrolled in the School of Kinesiology. Students are not eligible to cross-campus transfer until their sophomore year.
Want to learn more about cross-campus transferring into the School of Kinesiology? Attend one of our Cross-Campus Information Sessions! We have several this fall (updated 9/7/17):
- Monday, September 11, 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 14, 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 5:00pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 6:00pm
- Friday, September 29, 2:30pm
Prospective Freshman and External (non-U-M) Transfers
The next Kinesiology Prospective Student Day will be Saturday, September 16, 2017. We're at capacity, but if you'd like to be placed on the waitlist, Email La'Joya Orr firstname.lastname@example.org
We've added a second Prospective Student Day on October 14, 2017! Register at: http://myumi.ch/6xgRE. Space is limited.
We welcome your interest, and hope to hear from you!
- Visit the School of Kinesiology. Contact La'Joya Orr (email@example.com), Kinesiology's Recruitment Coordinator/Academic Advisor, to schedule a visit.
- You may also contact us using the Connect with Us! form (http://myumi.ch/JWNvM).
- Tour U-M campus. Contact the U-M Office of Undergraduate Admissions' Visit Campus page (http://admissions.umich.edu/explore-visit/visit-campus).
prospective Graduates students:
A Prospective Graduate Student Info Session/ Open House will be scheduled for sometime in Fall 2017. Please check our Events page and social media for an announcement. You may also contact Charlene Ruloff (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kinesiology's Graduate Program Coordinator, for more information.